ExamNet® by miller&associates
ExamNet® Full Installation for State Grain Regulatory Programs
Contact us via email at greg.miller @ examhand.com for delivery of a OneDrive secure full Install of ExamNet®.
Before you can begin using ExamNet® you will need an official bin chart. This is only available only from your regulator. You will need this before you can use ExamNet®.
1. Download the installer file by clicking on the OneDrive secure link emailed to you. Follow instructions on screen. You will also need the installer password that is provided in the email with the link.
2. Double click the installer in your downloads folder and ExamNet's installer will start. Follow the screens as directed.
3. Obtain an official Bin Chart for ExamNet. This is available only from your regulator. You will need this before you can use ExamNet® the first time. If you are reinstalling, however, simply use the most recent Project backup for step 7 below.
4. Once you are through the dialog boxes, ExamNet's installer will start. Follow the screens as directed.
5. NOTE: You should always be installing ExamNet® to its standard folder location: C:\ehuni. ExamNet's installer always attempts to place it there by default. However, Windows will always change the installer's default drive letter to the hard drive with the most space on it. Normally this is not a problem since only one hard drive is present. But if you are installing on a computer with more than one hard drive, carefully note where the installer shows you it is going to install ExamNet® because you may have to change it back to "C:" if you have more than one hard disk on your computer.
6. There now should be an Icon on your desktop for "ExamNet". Double click it to start ExamNet®.
7. Notice the logon screen says "Your Company Here". This indicates that you need to go to "File" menu and then choose "Open Project". Now select the file sent to you by the Department of Agriculture (or your most recent project file backup if reinstalling) and your bins will be placed onto your ExamNet.
8. Click Logon and click the button in the lower left hand corner to see a PDF Users Manual. (all user guides can be found in c:\ehuni\documentation folder)