The report preview cuts off the right side of the report and also possibly on the printed version.
Your "Display Settings" are set to greater than "100%".
FOLLOW ALL 11 STEPS BELOW TO CONFIRM AND THEN CORRECT THE PROBLEM:
1. Type "Display" in Windows 10 search box and choose "Display Settings" in the results
2. Click on "Display Settings" from the results list
3. When the window appears scroll down the right panel until you get to "Display". it will appear as below
4. If the red box above reads a percentage GREATER THAN 100% (i.e. 125% or 150%) that is the cause of the problem.
5. Change the setting to match the above to correct the problem. <OR GO TO STEP 6>
FIXING THE PROBLEM
6. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KEEP your monitor's setting at GREATER THAN 100% follow the steps below.
7 Right Click on your desktop icon and choose "Properties" and the screen below will appear
8, Now click "Change high DPI settings" button as shown above
9. An additional screen will appear as shown below
10. Tick the checkbox "Override high DPI scaling behavior" and leave Scaling performed by at the "Application" selection
11. Click "OK", then "OK" and now restart the app.