Welcome to the ExamNet® Update Center!
Current Version: 2021.5 released 09-13-2021. click here for important release notes help with servers
To see if your program is older than the current version shown above, start ExamNet® and when the logon screen appears, look in the lower right hand corner of the logon screen to see your version number. If the current version above is a higher number than what is shown on your software --you need to update.
Important! Make sure all users have 'Quit' out of ExamNet® or the update will not happen!
1. Contact email@example.com and request an "ExamNet Updater" File.
2. You will receive an email with a link to the file "ExamNet_Updater.zip" from our secure OneDrive server. Click the link in the email you received and follow on-screen instructions to "Download" the ExamNet Updater zip file.
3. The "ExamNet_Updater.zip" will now appear in your Downloads folder. Double click on it to Open the Updater.
5. A security warning similar to the one below may appear....click MORE INFO
6. ExamNet_Updater.exe may now appear in the blue box....click Run anyway
7. One final hurdle may appear, click... Yes
8. The ExamNet® updater is now running and will display a small screen shown below.
The "Unzip to Folder" above needs to match the drive and folder where ExamNet® is installed! (see red notes below).. then click.... UNZIP button
9. Screen will indicate a number of files "unzipped". Now click "Close" on the window shown in step 8.
10. Start ExamNet and make sure current software "R" number is showing in the lower right-hand portion of the screen.
11. Now sign on as "Syswide" and go to Setup/Maintain System/Update System. This will update your database to 2021 specification.
SPECIAL NOTE: If, after performing this update, you find that the MEASURE screen LIST tab no longer displays columns, perform the following steps:
Sign on as Syswide, Go to 'Setup', then 'User Preferences', and then 'Reset Default Column Widths'. Now 'Quit' ExamNet and restart.