Welcome to the ExamNet® Update Center!
Current Version: 2020.1 released 12-19-2020. click here for important release notes help with servers
BE SURE TO DO STEP 9 BELOW WHEN UPGRADING FROM 2019 VERSION TO 2020!
To see if your program is older than the current version shown above, start ExamNet® and when the logon screen appears, look in the lower right hand corner of the logon screen to see your version number. If the current version above is a higher number than what is shown on your software --you need to update.
Important! Make sure all users have 'Quit' out of ExamNet® or the update will not happen!
1. Click the link ---> Download/EN/ExamNet_Updater.exe
2. For Windows 10, screens similar to the ones below may appear.....click RUN
Note: if you are not given the option to 'Run', go to your 'Downloads' folder and double-click on ExamNet_Updater.exe from there
3. A security warning similar to the one below may appear....click MORE INFO
4. ExamNet_Updater.exe will now appear in the blue box....click Run anyway
5. One final hurdle to jump, click... Yes
6. The ExamNet® updater is now running and will display a small screen shown below.
The "Unzip to Folder" needs to match the drive and folder where ExamNet® is installed! (see red notes below).. then click.... UNZIP button
6. When the screen appears: click OK
7. Now click "Close" on the window shown in step 6.
8. Start ExamNet and make sure current software "R" number is showing in the lower right-hand portion of the screen.
9. Now sign on as "Syswide" and go to Setup/Maintain System/Update System. This will update your database to 2020 specification.
SPECIAL NOTE: If, after performing this update, you find that the MEASURE screen LIST tab no longer displays columns, perform the following steps:
Sign on as Syswide, Go to 'Setup', then 'User Preferences', and then 'Reset Default Column Widths'. Now 'Quit' ExamNet and restart.